Wednesday, October 29, 2003

stupid midterms. who invented midterms neway? man. sux to be me. but newayssssss...today was my typical busiest day...wednesday. its okai tho coz i wasnt as tired as i expected to be (since i dint sleep that well last nite). but the fun isnt over yet. paper due tomorrow. yesssss.

i would blog more about stuff but ill jus stick with the random song for the day. maybe ill blog again in a lil bit. peace.

Warrior Is A Child
Gary V.

Lately I've been winning battles left and right
But even winners can get wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing
Strong beyond my years
But they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears
And they don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child
Unafraid because His armor is the best
But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing
Never face retreat
But they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet
And they don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child
And they don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and look up for a smile
'Cause deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child

No comments: