Thursday, September 23, 2004

So I don't get why some people are so excited for school to start already. I know I'm not. With my internship just ending a couple weeks ago, I feel like my summer just started. It sucks. And it's not like I have a real break when I can sit around all day bummin it. I had to work full-time in school and do a lot of stuff for PASS after my internship. But in a way, I think it's better this way. I think deep down I'd rather be busy than not. Man, I'm special.

Updates on my loife
- at home: making progress in terms of unpacking and fixing my crap and decorating. there's still so much stuff to clean and fix and all that fun stuff. maybe that's why ive been going home every weekend this summer. finally had a mini-house blessing with the family. it was fun seeing cousins and everyone again.

- PASS Pilipino-Americans in Social Studies: spent A LOT of toime preparing for welcome week and will prolly be spending some more toime for first general meeting. WEDS., SEPT 29, 7:30pm AT THE CROSS CULTURAL CENTER! BONFIRE RITE AFTER!

- WYSE Women and Youth Supporting Each Other: met up with the girls for a little potluck and it was nice seeing them and hanging out. excited to meet the new mentees this year

- Liwanag: feeling guilty for not going to summer meetings but hoping that i will be as dedicated as i was last year

- tiredness: is what ive been feeling this whole friggin summer

More updates to come later. I'll prolly be posting a lot of stuff for PASS coz it's my job to promote it. Heehaa. Okai I should do work now.

No comments: