Sunday, January 23, 2005

Randomness....

It's only the third week of the quarter and I'm already behind. Mayn.

I don't know exactly how I'm gonna survive this quarter. There's so much stuff to do. I love it.

I was sick last week coz of the weather change. Then I got a little better. Then I got sick again when I went to the arc. Then I got a little better. And now I'm kinda sick.

I bought my first beer in the pub. It was ayt. Actually it was kinda strong so I had to rest for a little bit before I went to a meeting. Haha.

Tigerheat Thursday night was funfunfun. I got my first wristband and drink with Arnie. Mayn that drink was gross. It looked good coz it was blue, but it was too strong. I could kinda taste the sweetness but barely. But I had fun!

California Science Center on Friday to see the Body Worlds exhibit before it ends. That was excitingtimes. Some of it was gross, but most of it was pretty interesting. It was like woah. That's crazy. You should all go see it! Oh wait, I think it's over today. Oh well. It was a fun and educational experience. Haha.

Home food was awesometimes this weekend. We had barbequed everything Saturday and Sunday. Yummaaaaay.

Okai back to studying.

No comments: