Saturday, February 05, 2005

The day I skinned my knee

Do you remember when you were younger how much you like playing and running around all day? Aaah those days when you would be running so fast then you'd fall and skin your knee, then you would cry, but your mom would give you candy (or money haha) so that everything will feel better. So that happened to me today. Except I was at a parking lot and I wasn't playing or running, and my mom didn't give me no candy or money. I was just walking peacefully right behind my sister and the stupid little gutter thing came out of nowhere and then boom, i tripped and fell and skinned my knee. So there I was on all fours, and all I could think about was, "OMG my jeans." Good thing not a lot of people saw, just a couple girls who were pretty nice coz they were all like omg are you okay are you okay. Mayn that sucked. My knee doesn't look that bad though. It felt like it was bleeding to death, but I was just being a drama queen. That's my story of the day. Now back to studying!

No comments: