Scariest moment of my life...
Pam, Gladys, Rona, and I had a late dinner/super early breakfast on Thursday night/Friday morning, the last day of finals. We couldn't get in the pub because everyone and their moms were there, and Tigerheat didn't really happen because we kinda fell asleep. So Denny's was the place to be. After a nice and pleasant meal, we decided to go to RiteAid at 3:30am to get some stuff (yes, stuff). We got our crap, walked out of the store, and was stopped by an old man who seemed a little shady. He didn't come from a car or anything, so we figured he came from the street.
He stopped us and said, "Excuse me girls, I'm gonna have to ask you to do me a favor."
In my head I was thinking, it's either he's gonna ask for money or try to convert us to some religion or sumtin.
Then he says, "I have to show you something."
He shows us his hands, and I saw abnormally big-blistered and scary looking hands (Rona said there was blood but I guess I was too scared to notice) and then all of sudden we were flat-out screaming at his face and running back in Rite Aid. Everything happened so fast the only thing I remembered at that moment was Gladys tripping by the door (because it wouldn't open fast enough for us to run inside) and me thinking "OMG OMG OMG Rite Aid can't be closed it's 24 hours why isn't the door opening?!?! I will force this door open if i had to!!!
So we were hysterically telling the Rite Aid workers that there's this weird man outside, and we hella screamed at his face and ran, and that we're scared shitless. We went farther in the store and waited there while we watched the man go in the store and leave. One of the workers said he was jus asking for cigarettes and left. So finally we decided to leave. We were a little hesitant to come out of Rite Aid coz the workers said he's still out there. One of the workers said she doesn't know him personally but her sister does. She said he's been in the hospital or sumtin like that. They were all offering to walk us out to the car, but all the workers were female too so we were still kinda scared. There was this one guy in the store buying something and he looked kinda shady too but we walked out with him to our car. I was so scared that night that I had to sleep with Rona. I can't believe I'd be that scared. Hahaha.
So now I'm paranoid about random people in the streets trying to talk to you out of nowhere. I was at the grocery this weekend with my mom and there was this guy in the parking lot who looked a little shady. I told my mom to park on the other side because I was scared of the man. She's like, no we're fine just walk in the store really fast. I was a little hesitant to get out of the car, but I did it. I got in the store safe and sound. Mayn I think I'm scarred for life. I don't think I'll get over it anytime soon. I think I might need therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment