Tuesday, May 10, 2005
What time is it? It's time to update! Well everything was just crazy these past few weeks. Well not rilly. Okai maybe a litte. Midterms, meetings, application after application after application, rejection after rejection after rejection, and finally, a light at the end of the tunnel! After all these weeks (even months) of looking for an internship in D.C. (Yes, I'm going to D.C. this summer to intern for the UCDC Program!!!) I finally got one!!!! I will be working in Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez's office! She's the Congresswoman for the 47th Congressional District of California (Anaheim, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Santa Ana). I'm gonna be working on the hill baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Yes, I am overjoyed and I have the right to be because this whole process was seriously emotionally and physically draining. For me at least. I almost lost all hope and was thinking I'm gonna end up not going to D.C. and I will be a bum forever and ever. But I'm not! So yay! Now I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment