Saturday, January 14, 2006

Me-and-Sue-time at The Grove during Christmas break

Me and my lola Christmas day

Me and my lolo on New Year's

The cousins with lolo and lola

Me and my Dad on Christmas day. He might have been a little drunk.

Me and mom Christmas day

>
Inseparable cousins

Me and sis at Roy's for my bday with the family

My birthday ice cream cake! Yay!

Sushi on my bday bday

E4L on my bday bday

Pretty flowers I got for my bday heehee

Liwanag at D&B's for my bday

Hot Sierra ladies at D&B's for my bday

Beautiful Liwanag ladies

Patron shot!

UCDC posse

Si-erra

Triangle

More Si-erra

Me and Cristina

Me and Gladys

Me and Christine

Me and Pam

Me and Rone

Me and David

Aww ROOMMATE!


Many, many, many thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings and presents! My multiple birthday celebrations were all awesome of course because of the family and friends. You guys rock. And of course I can't forget to thank Him for giving me another year to enjoy the countless blessings I've been given. Thank You! Oh yeah, one last thank You for making my grandma better. The best news I've heard this weekend is that she's going to the mall to go shopping for shoes. Yay lola's back in action!

No comments: