I had this bruise a while back. It was a huge one on my right arm. It was so big it looked like someone beat me up haha. Good thing my sleeve would cover it up so no one can see how bad it looked. It was kinda annoying because it took a while for it to completely heal. And when it did, well, it wasn't completely healed. I mean it did. But until now, you can still kinda see a mark on my arm. I just noticed that.
So okay, I'm not in love with my job as some people put it haha. My last post was my effort to stay as positive as possible because it was stressing me out so much. I needed to convince myself that I was there because I want to be there. Yes, it's a struggle, but who said it was gonna be easy right?
E4L was awesome as usual. I love these ladies from the bottom of my heart.
I saw Wicked with the bestest! I was in awe. Man, I wish my life bust out into song once in a while. Thanks roomie for the awesome present!
Since vagueness seems to be thing "thing to do" these days, here's my share:
I broke my promise to myself. I had three in a row. Shit.
I guess I don't love your smile that much haha.
Because I still love bad boys? Haha.
Just kidding. I have more important things to think about. Really.
I'm trying to be nice. Really. I'm trying really hard.
Consistency is all I'm asking for.
Am I the bigger person here or the stupid one?
I guess you have redeemed yourself. Actually, you didn't have to. You're always there when I need you. I hope you know I got your back too.
Okai, I'm gonna stop right here because I don't think anyone would really understand anything I'd put in here so there.
So I feel bad for never being home as much as my parents want me to be. Okai, I feel bad a little bit. But can you blame me if I'm at work most of the week, in class at night, and I want to spend my weekends hanging out with friends who I don't see that much? No! You can't! So there, I don't feel that bad for not being at home as much. Hmphf.
I can be the biggest brat in the world and my mom would put up with my bratty-ness somehow. I'm a horrible person.
David, you need to whore-ify yourself and you'll achieve great things. Look at me.
I miss you all =(.
I'm tired but I can't sleep. I hate that feeling.
I'm praying for you always.
Have an awesome week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment