Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Soundtrack of my life

I found an old post back in April 2005 of the soundtrack of my life. I thought it'd be fun to see how my song choices have changed over the past four years. Here are my new answers:

Opening Credits: You Gotta Be by Des'ree
Waking-Up Scene: Better Together by Jack Johnson
Spring Scene: 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's
Average-Day Scene: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Best-Friend Scene: Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
First-Date Scene: Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg
Falling-in-Love Scene: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
Love Scene: Who Knows by Musiq Soulchild
High Scene: Unusual You by Britney Spears
Hook-Up Scene: Best I Ever Had by Drake (lol)

Sex Scene: Turning Me On by Keri Hilson ft. Lil Wayne
Summer Scene: Daylight by Matt & Kim
Fight-With-Friend Scene: That's What You Get by Paramore
Break-Up Scene: Dreaming With a Broken Heart by John Mayer
Get-Back-Together Scene: Make It Work by Neyo

Life's-Okay Scene: Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Fall Scene: Grapevine Fires by Death Cab For Cutie
Heartbreak Scene: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
Mental-Breakdown Scene: I Feel So by Box Car Racer
Driving Scene: Waking Up In Vegas by Katy Perry

Winter Scene: Chasing Pavements by Adele
Lesson-Learning Scene: Magic by Colbie Caillat
Falling-Asleep Scene: Just Like A Star by Corrine Bailey Rae
Deep-Thought Scene: Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park
Flashback Scene: Gravity by Sara Bareilles

Party Scene: After the Party by Koffee Brown
Regret Scene: Broken Strings by James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
Happy-Dance Scene: P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson
Long-Night-Alone Scene: It's Not True by William Fitzsimmons
Spiritual Scene: All For Love by Hillsong

Closing Credits: Don't Stop Believing by Journey


What's your in your soundtrack?

No comments: