Monday, October 05, 2009

Material Things

It makes me sad when I think about how...

I lost my Sony Earbud Style Earphones that cost me $29.99 =(


My phone is running out of space and I need a memory card $39.99.


I lost my Blackberyy Premium Headset that will cost me $39.99 =((


The perfume that my mom got me from Paris, Juste Un Baiser by Fragonard, is almost done and there is no other fragrance that I can fall in love with as much as this one. $85 =(((


I had the first generation gameboy growing up lol and I remember playing Kirby all the time lol. So now I want this. Nintendo DSI $170



My four year old digital camera has given up on me (hence I haven't been taking that many pics lately) and is now looking to be replaced by the Canon Powershot SD1780 Gold for $250. =((((


I didn't lose or break one of these. I just really want it lol. Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 with shoulder strap for $1,250. =(((((


But it breaks my heart to see what other people have lost or broken from all the calamities that have been going on recently. Until after I use my money on necessities. Like car insurance. My education. And donating to those people who have nothing left but hope. Then I can think about twelve hundred dollar luggages. Maybe.


Donate.
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/impact/

No comments: