Friday, May 14, 2010

Top 5 Facebook Status Updates That I Love & Hate At The Same Time

1) "I'm so excited about something and I'm gonna tell everyone how excited I am! But I won't let anyone know what I'm excited about! I just want people to comment on this status and give me attention and ask me what it is!"

- Please delete your status right now.

2) "I just broke up with my significant other and I will let the whole world know that I am so 'happy' and that I don't cry about it every single night! And that I have been occupying myself with this one hobby and I will let everyone know that my hobby is all that matters to me. Nothing else. Not even him/her."

- Is that why you're on facebook 24/7 posting how life is so great now that you're single?

3) TV Show Spoilers who think they're not giving out spoilers but they mother effin are: "I can't believe so and so did that!" "Why was tonight's episode of 'show' so sad?" "I'm glad my pick is safe for next week!"

- Did you know that everyone has a dvr for a reason? So that people can watch shows whenever they want without people ruining it for them!

4) "I am so important I can get you in the list of this 'event' I am part of for 'some person'! Let me know if you want to be on the list because I can totally get you on the list!"

- No one wants to go to your event and no one cares about your person whoever the hell he/she is.

5) "I am so mad at someone I will post a message directed to that particular person but make it seem like I'm just making a statement about horrible people in general."

- Your way of therapy I guess?

I know this is my way of therapy. Lol. I guess I'm guilty of #5. Oh well. I feel better.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

how about those people who are part of foursquare and shows everyone on a map where exactly is that cool place where they're at. No one cares if you're at the Gym or eating at Spago. Don't you know this is the best way to attract stalkers who will kidnap and rape you?

Christine said...

LOL!!! I especially agree with 1 and 5 and with Pam!

Anyway, thanks for your words of encouragement, Cressa. My family and Allan's family are the things driving me insane right now. Also, that the days are dwindling away! Right now, I'm trying to figure out some good placecard/escort card ideas. If you have any ideas, send them my way!

cressa said...

Hahaha thanks guys. I wanted to add another one but it's not as bad because it really depends on who says it:

"I am so happy and everything is so great in life and I just ooze positivity and happiness and I want to let everyone know that I am perfect because I don't let anything get bring me down! I am a strong independent woman and nothing can take that away from me because I am posting it on facebook how positive I am and how everyone should always be so happy and positive because life is that simple for everyone!"

- How about you try living in another country where people are dying from incurable diseases or war...let's see how positive you will be then.