Monday, March 15, 2004

I had a shitload of shit due last week...which meant crankiness to the max. I didn't even go to Liwanag meeting because I thought I would get stuff done...but I didn't. Shoo. I should've just gone. But I got through it and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well, except for my econ midterm. Pshahaha.

Thursday was PUSO's high school outreach and I wasn't feeling very woohoo about it for many reasons. But when the students started coming I got over it. "We're going to Miami, we're going to Miami, we're going to Miami...Metroids!" Pwaha. My kids Rudy, Sha, Vince, and Julianne were awesome. GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Mars n Mark for being honorary Metroids...it would not have been as fun if you guys weren't there to help me out.

Friday was a field trip to Planned Parenthood with my WYSE girls. Even though it was a short one, I thought it was a good field trip. Very educational. Haha.

Some questions that the girls had:
"What is this for?" *holds up lubricant*
"Why do condoms have flavors?"

It's rilly an awesome resource and not a lot of people realize that. Check it out if you have toime -->
Planned Parenthood

friday nite...party-ed for a bit.

Saturday sister picked me up and we headed to Paul's Place (thanx Cristina for directions) then headed home to LA. Went with sister to her hiphop class (bwaahaa that was funtoimes), took a shower, headed to the mall to buy cousin's gift, then went straight to church. Black Angus for dinner coz it was my parents' anniversary on the 10th! Yay! My sister surprised them with a trip to vegas for 3 days with a hotel suite n everythaang. Of course my mom had to take all the toiletries (did I spell that right?) and errthing else she could find in there. I'm happy they had fun.

Sunday was lunch at lola's. Mmmmm food. Chilled with cousin. Awww I love my cousin. Shampoo shampoo snake snake! BWAHA.

It feels so much better to let go of the negativity. Makes me feel lighter and more carefree. I love it.

No comments: