I hate it when I feel mad for some reason. I hate it when I feel the bitterness. I hate it when I feel resenment towards people. I hate it when I hate.
There was a point when I felt I had so much hate inside me. It wasn't a very good feeling because it only made me feel worse. Whenever I catch myself feeling angry and furious about sumtin, I disappoint myself and almost feel guilty for having those emotions. I don't like feeling that way and I try hard not to, but then I'm only human and it takes a lot to stop it. Venting seems to be the only way to let it out, but sometimes it only makes it worse. I ask Him to make me stronger, to give me the strength to be more understanding. I ask Him to take away all the hate I have in me so that I would not feel the heaviness I have in my heart. I ask Him to be with me...and forgive me.
Man I used the word hate ten million times in this post. I know hate is a strong word...and so is love. And you know...you can never rilly hate someone you don't love.
Happier blog will come soon! I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment