Monday, May 17, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDMA (ON MY DAD’S SOIDE) LAST SATURDAY! I KNOW YOU READ THIS LOLA AND JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FOOD AND MORE FOOD AND SOME MORE FOOD YOU’VE BLESSED ME WITH SINCE I WAS BORN. I LOVE YOU!

Okai so maybe she doesn’t read this. But that’s what I’d tell her neway.

True story from this weekend…So I was home again this weekend and my mom and I went to this supermarket near my house called “Jons” (Yes, it’s Vons with a J). We were about to pay for our shtuff when suddenly some dude came running in the store because someone was chasing him from outside. As my mom attempts to run for her life (forgetting that I am with her btw), some customer dude just grabbed him to stop him and about to beat him up, and all the other Jons employees were loike, “What’s going on…what’s wrong with you…why are you causing a scene blahblahblah.” This dude was all, “Someone’s trying to kill me! You’re guard’s trying to kill me!” He had cuts all over his body with blood dripping and all that gud stuff. They escorted him outside and I think that was the end of it. That was the extent of all the action that I’ve seen this week. Only in LA.

Ionow what else happened after but that is when I finally realized that I can’t handle panicky situations too well. I was jus standing there shocked and I didn’t know what to do. Just loike the microwave incident with the popcorn and the metal rack thing that I thought was gona explode. I just screamed and pointed and that was that.

Randomness…Yay for Tita Tess and Karla for coming to visit us. Hope to see u guys again next year maybe?

Bought a $10 dress shirt. Score.

Despite the toime pressure we had and the semi-creepy waiter, I had fun Sue.

Cousinstoime as usual. Lola’s food, guitar (“You’ll never know…” bwhaha), Erin Brokovich, Ube cake, and halo halo. And they wonder why I look like this! GEEZNUTS.

I just received good news today. Maybe that’s why I’m kinda happier than usual. It’s prolly gona make up for the shittiness I’ve been feeling lately. So after isolating myself from the whole world (well not rilly), I think I’m ready to come back.

No comments: