Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Highlight of my day:

So I got my Econ midterm back last Thursday and I got a B+. I was koinda sad coz I have larc for that class and I should be getting A's. But then it was my bad becoz I did not study as much as I was supposed to. So I was looking over my test and I didn't understand why some points were taken off from one problem. So I asked my TA today and he looked at my midterm real quick and just added one point saying, "Yeah, you rilly deserve an A." So now I have an A-. That's roite baybee! A- for not studying! Lesson of the day: Even though you got an A, don't count on luck. Study and then you'll get a solid A.

Today started out as a bleh day but turned into a yay day. So perfect to end it with Liwanag. Never ceases to make my heart smoile. Thank YOU.

No comments: