Sorry about the semi-angry post. I blame it on finals rilly. I get annoyed with the littlest things. But I'm over it.
I had a petty, pathetic, semi-o.a. (overacting) moment yesterday outside the main library. It was kinda embarassing but quite funnie. Oh finals wut will I do without you.
Wanted to go to Denny's last night with the Immacers but had the will power to say no. With mighty force. I should be proud but then I didn't get nething done neway. It was Rona's fault.
One final down...one more to go! Froiday foinal baybeeeeeeee! Thats roite I end on Froiday so all you people who are done with finals better shut up and dont rub it in my face. Or jus buy me dinner and we'll call it even yeah?
Can't wait till it's over. Can't wait to go home and do nothing for one whole week before the madness starts again. I miss home.
So this has been one random post. So I'm gona go play mahjong solitaire now.
No comments:
Post a Comment