Sunday, July 04, 2004

Aaaahhh been so busy with stufffff this past week...haven't had toime to update. So here it is...

First of all, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXIEST ROOMATE evah! You're too old dawg! I wana grow old with yooouuu. Okai jk.
Thanx to your bday partaaay they let me droive my mom's car. You rock for being born! Hope all your wishes come true someday! You know I can already see that you'll be a gud mother...especially to all your forty sumtin kids roite now. Mwah luv you!

So my first day on my internship was this past Monday. I intern for this investment company called Fidelity Investments. My first day was bleh coz it was perty slow and I was jus in front of the computer falling asleep coz there was nuttin to do. But after that I was having fun with the people who work there (yes, they love me haha jaykay) and it was fun sitting in on their meetings (which made me feel all business-y and important) even though I had no idea what they were talkin about. I love the free coffee and oreas and danish cookies and bagels and lunch and funnie people and aaahhh okai I'm not obssessed. I was just expecting it to be horrible after the first day. But it's not. 9 more weeks of fun yaay.

Also been working in school for a bit, being a pass officer (Pilipino-Ams in Social Studies), and a liwanag member. Oh summer what will I do without you.

I've been busy at home too. We finally got a house in Northridge so we've been looking for stuff for the house...from furniture to appliances to paint, tiles, plants, etc. Im toired.

Went shopping for work clothes this weekend. So excited to dress all work-ish. Haha work-ish. Then had lola lunch today. Of course had fun toimes with cousins. This toime watching Meteor Garden DVDs. Interesting show man.

Oh saw The Notebook (I loikes this chickflick) and Dodgeball (fuuunnniiieee). I have so many more movies I wana watch. Who wants to take me?

So far those are my random updates that I remember. Been feeling rilly tired lately coz I get up at 7 every morning for work and coming home around 6. Hardcore yo. I guess that's how it works when I'm out in the real world. Bleh. Oh well. At least I won't have midterms or finals to worry about.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!

No comments: