This was the post I wrote last week that I didn't publish:
Hallow hallow children I'm aloive I'm aloive! You would think I'd have a major update on my loife but not rilly. But Im gona try and remember everything that I've been up to these past few weeks…
- interning everyday from 8am-4:30pm - work everyday in school 4:45pm-6:00pm or earlier
- PASS meetings (Pilipino Americans in Social Studies)
- birthday dinners
- chillentoimes with the roomies - jogging - always home on the weekends, packing to move to a new house
Birthday greetings…
July 19 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTINA MAABA! Dude I'm still waiting for my beer. Where is it Cristina, where is it?!? You've been an awesome friend and I think we need to catch up soon. When you're not as important and popular maybe you'll have toime to talk to me? Ionow when that will be though. Heehee jaykay I luv you mwah!
July 22 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE TSAI! I'm glad our little surprise thing surprised you even a lil bit. *cough* gladys' fault *cough* It was fun chillen with you guys last night especially hearing your fun news and stuffffff loike that. Wishing you all the happiness in the world…you deserve it. Mwah luv you Christine!
I seriously feel so old these past few weeks. I kinda know now what it feels like to be a real working adult. I have to get up at 7am everyday so I could get to work before 8am. I'm there for 8 hours, go back to my apartment dead toired, eat dinner, either chill, watch movie, tv, or go out for just a couple hours because I would have to sleep early so I could function normally the next day. Most of the toime I'm too toired to do anything that I just want to lay there forever. I feel like I don’t have much toime to do anything else. My weekends are my only time to just chillax and that's when I go home to help pack coz we're moving to our new house this weekend. It's weird coz I feel like I'm at work forever but then when I get home everything goes by so fast. Okai I'm babbling. Just wanted to share what it's like to be old. I'm not saying I don't like work. I'm just saying how toiring it is. Work can be boring sometimes because all I do is the easy stuff that I can't get in trouble for. I can't really do much since I'm not licensed to deal with clients which is the fun part. But I can actually say that I do enjoy working here because the people are rilly nice and fun, and I get to pretend to be all "grown up." Hahaha okai wutever.
So on to other news…I'm koinda excited that my family's moving to Northridge! Kinda excited because it's a real house and it has a pool n all (well the house is kinda old so we had to paint it n all but it's not loike a wow house). But I'm koinda sad coz I love Hollywood and I rilly don’t wana live far from LA. And also I'm gona miss the apartment. *sigh* Oh well. The pool makes up for it I guess. Pool party coming soon so stay tuned!
This is my post for today...
My family finally moved this weekend. The house is a total mess still, boxes and furniture everywhere. All in all, move in day was alrite. I was kinda sad actually. Stupid sister made me sad. I wasn't supposed to be coz I was foine, but she made me sad. Shet. I know I'm gona miss the old apartment and LA. *sigh* Had fun with cousins though. Oh well. At least I get my own room now. *sigh*
Today is my 6th year anniversary living here in the States. Awesometoimes.
One more birthday greeting for the month of July...
To David: May your spirit soar gracefully on the whispering breeze. May your joy run strong as the deepest seas. May your soul reach out to embrace the sky. May your heart guide you truly
as the years go by. JAYKAY. I got that from somwhere I didn't wroite that.Forget all that. I just wish that your fulfil your goal by the toime your 21. Yes, we're changing it to 21. That's the real deadline. And since you didn't invite me to get pho you don't get a gift. Mwah.
Okai this is one random and long blog. I'm sure I have a lot more stories to tell but I just don't remember roite now. Oh well.
Hope everyone's having an awesome summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment