Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I would update on every single aspect of my loife roight now if I was feelin it, but too bad I’m not. So I’ll just make a list of random good and bad stuff that’s been happening:

Bad stuff:
- grades (particularly both my Econ classes)
- guilt trip
- cycles that never ends
- being in denial
- meanness
- quizzes that I never do good on
- flaky candy buyers
- friggin freezing weather


Good stuff:
- Albertson’s chicken
- UCDC this summer baybeeeee!
- The OC
- Officially a Management Minor
- Scarves
- AWESOME Benefit Concert once again
- Desperate Housewives
- Roommates’ one purpose in life
- Shawshank potluck plus magic mic
- See’s Candy (I’M SELLING SOME SO TELL IF YOU WANNA BUY!)
- TBS and sex in the city
- And last but not the least…GOING HOME FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I never realized that the good stuff outweigh the bad stuff. Thank You. I’m ready to take a break from all the madness roight now. YEAH HOME AND FOOD! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: