Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thanksgiving was food-filled.

Shopping was kinda fun. Except for rude shoppers who don't care about everyone else around them.

Thanx sooo much for those who helped out with our community service at the Intercommunity Care Center. I never thought it would be such an awesome experience.

Finals are over. Yay! (I love finals week for some reason. I love procrastinating and staying up with friends and everyone else. Ionow why.)

I will miss Alisa dearly. I love you Alisa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN LINDS!

Took a two-hour busride to Brea Mall with Rona. Oh the joys of not having a car.

Now I'm working in Irvine for the rest of winter break. Awesometoimes.

Looking forward to Les Mis with my one and only roomate-roomate--Chelle.


I should really blog foreal. Not just stuff that has been happening but real stuff. Whenever I start bloggin about "real stuff" I just end up deleting it. Ionow why. Wutever. I guess I need more toime to think about stuff and then I'll write about it. Or not.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!




No comments: