Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I’m at work as usual. I realized I only blog when I’m at work. I’m not liking work very much these days. I actually got in trouble today. I’m really sad but not as much as I thought I would be. I knew something had to go wrong with my life. Haha.

These past couple weeks progressed from hell-ish to not so hell-ish. A couple weeks ago, I was so overwhelmed with everything, I just thought couldn’t handle it anymore. So I had a mini-breakdown during Rainbowfest in the middle of ring road. So that was a little embarrassing. I blame it on someone who just had to tell me the saddest news on the day I was already stressed out with life. Maraming salamat. And then later on that night I found out that my grandma was in the hospital. I think that was what finally triggered it. I was supposed to study for a midterm that night too, and I tried. But I did horribly bad. Oh well.

The following week was a little better. I don’t think I would’ve survived without everyone who have always been there for me. I took comfort from the simplest things that each and everyone of you have done for me. From making me laugh, to making me cry, even checking in to see wutsup. That’s where I find Him, and that’s when I’m most happy.

My long weekend was actually pretty fun. Friday I went to JFAV (Justice for Filipino-American Veterans). That was the first time I went, and it was so awesome to see so many young people fighting for a cause, not for their own benefit, but for the benefit of the Filipino veterans who sacrificed so much for this country. Saw an old friend who I haven’t seen since welcome week, who needs to cut his hair and not be awkward. Haha.

Friday night was the Liwanag sleepover. That was another goodtimes. I wish I had more energy to stay up and bond with the homies, but I was just too tired I knocked out. I actually got a pretty goodnight sleep. I wish I always woke up to those crazy kids singing. Then I would always start my day with a smile.

Saturday, got back to the apartment, and then had to go meet up for a group project around noon. I wasn’t really focusing the whole time coz I was too excited for PUSO’s Medical Mission Gala that night. Haha. Oh well.

So Saturday night was gala! It was awesome possum times all the time. And I could honestly say, it was waaaaay funner than both junior and senior prom combined. I swear. Actually maybe just junior prom. Hahaha. Whatever. I had fun. Thanks to the awesome promdate for being such a gentleman sometimes and for the much awaited flower. Even though you didn’t top my roomate’s date’s flowers. I actually wanted lilies, but now you know that for next time. Haha JK geez I’m over it. First of all, firstly…can we just?

Sunday was bleh. Monday started out bleh, but got a little better later on. Tuesday was confession night and PCN workshops. Yay I’m doing Kordilyera. So exciting. I don’t know what I got myself into, but we’ll see how it works out.

So last night was my second time going to confession with Father John Francis. He told me something that I didn’t think would come from him. But it made me feel better. Thanks father for saying the right words at the right moment.

Dude I had so much more to blog about but I forgot. I need to be productive now. I wonder when my next entry will be. Anyone wanna guess? I’ll give you a cookie.

Random thought of the day…
Have you ever fallen asleep with someone, wake up in the morning only to find that they’re gone, leaving you there like a cheap hooker? It already happened to me twice in the span of one month. This has got to stop.

No comments: