WARNING: Long and pointless entry. It's more like a novel really, not an entry. But if you're that bored, then go ahead and proceed.
Liwanag Benefit Concert was awesome possum as always! This is my third one so far, and it just keeps getting better and better each year. Makes me kinda sad to think that this was my last benefit concert, hopefully only as an undegrad, and not the last one ever. Thanks Christine and Gladys for supporting you guys rock!!! And the other Immacers who have always gone since the beginning you guys are awesome. Truly felt His presence there. Amen, I do believe! Yay!
That Friday started off pretty bad just cause I was dead tired from my stuff that week. I woke up that Friday just thinking about how long that day was gonna be, physically and mentally drained from everything. I had work 9-11, Tagalog discussion 11-12, mandatory office hours 12-2, needed to finish work or else I would've gotten my ass whooped from 2-3, needed to study for my 4pm test from 3-4, took a test 4-5, decided to go back to the apt to pack for the retreat and showered 5-6, benefit prep time 6-7, benefit concert 7-11, left for pass vegas retreat 12midnight, didn't really get much sleep in the car, got there around 3:30, slept at around 4:30am. Wow.
PASS Vegas retreat was funtimes all the time of course. I love those crazy kids. Highlights: scotch tape, not really getting enough sleep on the way to vegas, pancakes, seafood buffet, hot tea, embarassing moments, fond memories, reverse gavel pass, magic mic all night, hot bedroom pics, "I can still see you!", "gum" stories, good talks, candy, mixed drinks, strip at 5am, freeezing weather, sleeping at 7am, steak and egss at 4pm, sleep all the way back. Goodtimes goodtimes.
And then there was Thanksgiving break! I was looking forward to seeing family since I haven't been home in two weeks. Can you believe that?!? Two whole weeks! Wow. I'm so cool. Haha. The cousins and grandparents were over the entire weekend. Of course we went shopping the whole day Friday. I feel like all I did was eat and go shopping. And sleep in between. Goodtimes. Of course there's always drama that comes with the family, so that sucked a little. It was also kinda sad to see my grandma so weak after getting out of the hospital. I'm not used to seeing her like that. It just makes me sad. But her condition is definitely bringing the family closer together. So I'm thankful for that. Just prayers for my grandma please.
Highlight of Thanksgiving weekend: The ladies (My lola, aunt, mom, me, sister, and two cousins) talking all night long after dinner on Saturday night, about the most random things. My mom of course was mostly the one yapping away about anything and everything. It was really fun just sitting there with them, talking and laughing and sharing stuff that we never really did before. I love my family soooo much I just wish it was always like that. That was a great way to end the weekend. Loved every minute of it.
So I thought I was a busy person. But I guess there's other people who are busier than me. Haha. It's all gud though. Sometimes I just wish there was more than 24 hours in a day so I could spend more time with those I really miss.
I have two finals this Thursday, and I haven't started studying. I'm pretty much screwed as always. So this week will be hell, and if you see me and I don't seem too happy, you'll know the reason why. Bleh.
Christmas/Birthday wishlist is coming up soon! If you're really dying to get me a gift right at this moment, feel free to contact me whenever. Otherwise, watch out for the wishlist either here or on my profile. That is all. Haha.
Yay I got pumpkin pie!!!
Time to go to class. Payce.
No comments:
Post a Comment