I was feeling a little nostalgic the other day. It's amazing how so many changes can happen in just one year. I just wish life was as fun and easy as it was a year ago.
Don't we all just wish that life could go from harder to easier instead of the other way around, so that the hardest part would be over before the easy part begins? Everyday I feel like I'm faced with making decisions that could make me or break me. Why can't it just, I don't know, make me? I don't think I've ever been so confused in my entire life until now.
I love how I have all the time in the world to watch tv now. I never had the time to watch tv all throughout my four years of college. I'm trying to catch up with the Grey's Anatomy hype since I never had the chance to watch it on Sunday nights because of PASS meetings. Can I just say that I think Dr. Bailey is my favorite character in that show. She's such a strong and smart woman that they seem to make her imperfections still so admirable. Man, she's super cool.
Pam, you will be missed greatly. I'm so proud of you taking this big step in your life. You are a brave one. I love you. And as you would say, "Goodbye forever." Haha jk e-mail us and I promise I'll e-mail back.
One would think that since I am "in between jobs" right now that I would just be sitting on my ass all day everyday. But I surprisingly find something to do somehow. Well, kind of. Like last week I was practically in Irvine the whole week. Thanks Pelican Bay and Laguna Hills townhome (wow you guys should have a name foreal) for your hospitality. This past weekend was supposed to be eventful but not really. Had fun partying with the Immacers for the past couple weekends though. We should do that more!
Anyways, I need to get started on my arts and crafts project for the Christmas season. I think I'm excited.
You wanna know what's ironic? The ball's in my court, but I need balls.
I need direction.
I need You.
Prayers please.
Moving down the highways of my life
Making sure I stay to the right
So I can't be concerned with the other side of the road
Reading all the signs along the way
Knowing what I am by what they say
My destination's closer day by day
So I can't be concerned with the other side of the road
"Maybe pain is there for a reason." - Dr. Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
Thank You for answering my prayers. Now, I need Your guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment