Congrats, your celeb match is Elijah Wood! You like a guy who's sweet, sensitive, a real sweetie who's truly a dork at heart! He can be shy at times, but you'll be there to reassure him. This guy is perfect for a meaningful long term relationship. He may never be on the cover of 'seventeen' but his true beauty and talent will be remembered. He'll treat you like a true princess. You are one lucky gal!

So which letter of the alphabet matches YOUR personality, huh?
I taste like Peanut Butter.I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.(LOL HOW SAD!) What Flavour Are You? |
I taste like Peanut Butter.

What day are you?

Aw, cheer up little ducky. Why so glum?
Find your inner rubber ducky.
Aw, cheer up little ducky. Why so glum?
bwaaaahhahaah chelle look wut u did to me

Find out which LifeSaver you are.
I'm Lisa, who are you? by Lexi
What is your meaning of life?

No comments:
Post a Comment