Thursday, August 29, 2002

I’m luvin summer rite now =)…



August 22, 2002 Thursday

- bummed around all day

- sue visited me just in case I don’t see her b4 she leaves



August 23, 2002 Friday

- keith picked me up with bj n bel then we picked up chelle to go to sue’s house

- got there..chilled…cried.. ….said our goodbyes (or cya laters)… cried again…. and left =(

- I was gona write sumthin for u sue…but I decided not to coz itll jus make u sadder and I don’t want that to happen

- Chilled at keith’s…went to tommy’s...then went home



August 24, 2002 Saturday

- family party at whittier…happy birthday Jessie!

- Supposed to go to the getty but dint happen

- Went to church instead

- Then to chowking

- Then watched serving sara



August 25, 2002 Sunday

- DID NOTHING

- The grove

- Trader joe’s (saw Topanga)

- Ralphs



August 26, 2002 Monday

- picked up Camille at immac

- ate at in n out

- went to get boba in upper house

- went home and was seriously bored boo



August 27, 2002 Tuesday

- went to Venice beach with bj early in the morning….funfun beach...lots of stuff to do there

- then went to the dmv to take my written…man I finally got it woohoo

- went to Loyola coz bj thought he could sell his books…no one was there so we just left n went to kfc

- chilled at home

- sister saved us and took us to the getty and then dinner at c&o…saw Gregory Hines (some important person)

- got home toooo tired



August 28, 2002 Wednesday

- had a physical at Kaiser

- had to get 4 shots à hepa b, tetanus, mmr, meningitis shots

- jus chilled with bj

- my right arm is killing me…like someone beat me up foreal =(


August 29, 2002 Thursday

- went to cousin's house early in the morning

- funtimes doin lil cousins project

- then jus chilled

- watched save the last dance with them once again


okai so I have less than a month more before school starts…sux to be me…i duno if im supposed to be happy that ima be outta here soon. but wutever. im jus gona chill and deal with it. newayssss... soooooo.....wut else is new....hmmm....iono....i saw two stars this week. topanga and gregory hines...haha okai...umm...i havent blogged in awhile...coz iono....theres nuttin to write about? well okai...laterrrzzz


No comments: