Wednesday, August 21, 2002

yay i had a fun weekend (well friday and saturday..not sunday)! here's wut happened in great detail...


FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2002
- friday morning went to 99cents store, albertson's, picked up chelle, house of pies
- went straight to griffith park to see if immac people were there already but no one was there
- picked up bel
- went back to the park to the waterfest
- met bj's godsis cheryl and her people
- keith, rj, and aprille came
- got somewhat wet but not as much as some people woohoo
- sue, shar, and maria finally came (almost complete...one is missing as usual)
- decided to go to the immac picnic...saw kat, maryrose, nikki, francine, portia, sylvana, len, joanna
- time to pick up mari...but me, bel, and shar decided to chill at the waterfest
- took bel home coz she had swimming
- bj me n shar go back to the waterfest
- keith came back…then sue chelle maria and mari
- the four left again…then me bj keith n shar decided to go to the immac picnic again
- everyone was leaving…so we decided to go to bj’s house
- chilled for a while…keith n shar went to pack n picked up bel while we watched rudy for 20minutes
- headed to sue’s..fun fun dinner…I luv it at sue’s
- chilled…watched big brother..and two can play that game..keith n bj left…and girls chilled…woohoo

SATURDAY, AUGUST 17, 2002
- fun talk….we ate like 10 times….watched a walk to remember (well me n maria did)..then had funtalk with sue n maria till like 6am…and then I was gone
- woke up at 10sumtin…shower…maria left first awww mariaaaa…then shar n bel…then mari, chelle, sue n me went to see blue crush (saw elisa, gina n connie at islands first).
- Dropped mari then chelle home
- Got home with sue….chilled for a bit…then picked up chelle then went to church
- First saw bj..then keith…then bel n trina…then my family..then bel’s mom…wow we were one big happy family haahaa
- Decided to go to the grove with everyone and then soup plantation…thanx to mom n dad woohoo
- Brought everyone home except for sue..funtimes

SUNDAY, AUGUST 18, 2002
- got yelled at
- lunch at lola’s..i luv my cousins…and I luv karaoke
- got home n jus chilled….*sigh*
- started my precious moments cross stitch and other fun projects to get rid of boredom
- sad n happy day

MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2002
- took the bus to lacc early in the mornin to get a fee waiver application
- dint realize it was raining a lil…so I walked in the ugly ass weather
- bj n camille show up at my door and kidnapped me
- went to lunch with bj’s family at max’s…funtimes al the timeeee
- got the talk from tita ruth that made me think…how I wish she was my mom
- finished watching rudy awww
- still tryin to be a gud daughter
- someone finally got a friggin celfone waha..bel its jus u now

TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2002
- had to sell books in immac
- woohoo got some money…even tho theyre checks…but I still have my precal book…anyone who needs a precal book pleeaaasseeeee tell meeeeee
- saw a lot of people once again…aww I miss everyone
- me sue bel trina chelle bj n keith went to starbucks…me n sue went to ralphs to get me some cough drops…. and then we all headed to my house (except for chelle n sue who went to chelle’s house)
- we chilled..keith left for a bit…watched save the last dance…keith came back…then chelle, shar, sue, and mitch came…then they watched AHX…fun violent movie
- funtimesss all the tiiiiimmmmeeeeeeeee
- they all ate my cookie crisps..so im sad now
- my throat n head hurt like a mother…I swear to god I was getting sick
- everyone had to leave..except for bj…but he left a lil later …so then I rilly started to feel rilly sick
- did my chores…while sneezing away…tried to sleep at like 9..dint work…I felt soooo tired but I couldn’t sleep..my throat was killing me..i wanted to cry…but I dint
- I was basically in bed…awake…till like 12..then I fell asleep…but thoat n head still hurting

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2002
- woke up later than usual with a gay ass voice…I sounded like a man
- went online….decided to have lunch with sue at islands for the last time =(…my head was still killing me but it was ayt….one last lunch out with sue was worth it
- funtimes at islands..finally had my kona pie…then we visited mari so sue could say bye
- went home…took a nice long nap…that was nice
- woke up with a headache…sux to be me…and now im online

that was my week so far…summer school’s finally over thank god. One more month before college…sadness…actually a part of me wants to leave…and a part of me doesn’t…for many reasons….iono its weird. Im not feelin too good rite now. And its time to watch friends (rerun) neways so blog ya later.

No comments: