Monday, December 22, 2003

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN LINDSEY! I LOVE YOU COUSIN!

IBM Thinkpad Laptops are still on sale (A Series. $700-950) IM me if interested: buthafly.

Aaaah theres so much to blog about I don't know where to start! Actually, I kinda forgot about the stuff I wanted to write about. Oh well. This will be perty long. Let's see what I come up with...

I went to mass in OMGC this Saturday, and it felt kinda weird just coz I haven't been there in a while (I enjoy going to mass in Interfaith more coz I actually listen haha). So I sat there, about to space out as usual, but surprisingly I paid attention from start to finish. I thought it was a gud mass because I loved the songs they sang, and I actually listened and took in the words being said throughout the mass.

"Lord, make us turn to you, show us Your face, and we shall be saved." Sometimes I feel as though I'm too blind to see the positive things around me. I always dwell on the bad things that affect me, making me even more pessimistic towards anything I come across. It seems like I refuse to see the good things in life. I'm not exactly sure why. I realized that refusing to see the good made me refuse to see Him. If I don't see the good, how am I supposed to turn to Him and see Him? I need His help to make me see that there is more to life than going through hardtimes. I need Him to make me see the good things that make life worth living.

"With blessings come pain and suffering." Life can never be perfect. It will always have both good and bad times. Like what father said, Mary's blessing was to have Jesus as her son, but with it came the pain of seeing Him die on the cross. Life will hand us many many blessings, but it has to give us pain as well. Many people wish that life could just be perfect, with everyone happy, without suffering in this world. But perfect doesn't have to mean no pain and suffering. Perfect may simply mean seeing Him and doing His will in all that we say and do.


So newayssss...

Week after finals was a sleep filled week...yeahp approximately 12 hours of sleep each day (and that's just coz someone woke me up...I could've slept for days). But it's okai coz I had to get up some time rite. That week was a strong week for me too. No signs of weakness wutsoever. Yeahp that's right. IĆ¢€™m proud of it. Here's a recap of my week:

Monday, Dec 15
- work
- corned beef, fried rice with Vienna sausage nite with roomie and Gladys
- Love Actually once again

Tuesday, Dec 16
- I think chilled with roomie, David, Jay, Arnie, and Ryan W. at Turtle Rock and Starbucks and our apt magic mic-ing it

Wednesday, Dec 17
- stickball with Cristina, Jason, and Derrick (das rite dawg I can hit)...FUNTIMES!
- fun parking lot ride...tire problem...fun boba talk
- slept at 9am coz of roomie grr...haha jk...fun talk as usual...pancakes at 7am...A Walk To Remember till 9am

Thursday, Dec 18
- lunch with roomie, kat, and david
- south coast then david's apt with jay n david
- alone in the apt. kinda got ascurred. So woke someone up with a fonecall. Heehee sorry.

Friday, Dec 19
- went home home

Saturday, Dec 20
- house hunting
- church (yay church)
- mall
- Sorry Joanna couldn't go!
- Happy Birthday Tracy!
- woke someone up again demnit

Sunday, Dec 21
- mall once again. At first it was all fun and stuff, but when your feet get stepped on more than ten times it's over


I'm home home now. I've been home home since Friday thanx to Gladys n Tito. Woohoo. So far everything's gud. So far. We'll see wut happens in the next two weeks. I'm scared. I don't even know why. Demnit.

Weakness starting to take over me once again. Help?

To a special friend: I may not know the feeling of what you're going through. I may not fully understand your thoughts and feelings. I may not know what to say when you tell me your heartaches. I may not seem to have the answers to all your problems. But I'm always here to listen, and I'm here to tell you that boys suck so screw them all. ::Hug::

I love my mom. I never really realized what a strong person she is till now. It made me understand her a little bit more. I guess I can say she's been through things that I never really thought was a big deal...till now. I'm glad she's enjoying her new job. And how do I know this? She's been decorating her desk.

My sister's coming back from the Philippines tomorrow! Well actually today, Monday. I'm so excited! Not coz she's coming back, but because of my pasalubongs. Haha okai jk fine I miss her. Geeznuts.

Wow I'm actually sleepy. I think I should sleep early for once. I heard it's gud for you. Payce!

No comments: