Too lazy to write about my week in detail so sux to be u if you dont get this post...
yay for a safe trip to the Philippines for my sister...fun liwanag dinner...yay for my wyse girls...soulmate but not rilly: stop it!...hso will be awesome i know it...thanx cristina n leo for caring...Note to self: stop being stupid and weak. demnit.. sue i luv good stories..i love my mom...thanx janice for feeding us u da bomb... laguna is the place to "study"... thanx tsai for the gift (it's too much! aaah)... gladys tsai n roomie dennys funtimes... pst remember u can call me netime even tho i dont answer ill still call u back and i'm always here for u (i'm not always there wen u call..but i'm always on time haha)...thanx francia for ur fun goodie bag!... from 30% to 10% to 0% to 50% to 0% once again.
GOODLUCK WITH FINALS EVERYONE!
Oh btw I'm gona be staying in Irvine week after finals week. Well I'm gona be working but I'd still wana chill (ooh that rhymes) with whoevers down...yehey.
No comments:
Post a Comment