At work. My brand new supplies just came in today! I'm very excited. I think I'm actually gona have my own printer and fun stuff like that. Dang why do they spoil me like this? I think they have an ulterior motive. Hmmm.
Been sick since Friday night. Not good. At first I thought it was just a sore throat. But it felt nothing like a sore throat...except my throat hurt...get it? Okai never mind. Basically I had dry cough, major aching throat, fever, and all that gud stuff. So I was looking through this medical book and I diagnosed myself by looking at the symptoms of throat infections. I think I have mild tonsilitis. Ggggrrrrr. Good thing I was home this whole weekend to rest and get pampered by mom n sister. Man, been spoiled once again. weee.
One sad moment over the weekend though was on Saturday when I slept in till 1pm, woke up, and realized everyone was out. They left me at home all by myself =(. Just made me think why I even bother going home. *sigh* But it was all gud coz later that night we all went to church and shopping in the happiest place on earth...Ross. Mom bought me clothes. I would think I'd be officially called a spoiled brat by now.
Lately, I've been thinking about the decisions I've made for myself this past year. I look back and I ask myself if I did the right thing. A friend used to always reminded me to make a decision I wouldn't regret. But how will I know if I will regret my decision or not? There was a point when I wanted to make everything the way it used to be. I blamed myself for being the weak one, the one who gave up when there seems to be no other way to go. I cry whenever I'm reminded of the hurt I caused, and when I can't seem to accept the fact that not everything can be perfect and have a happy ending. Then I realize that sometimes it's better this way. It's better to go through it once. But who knows what will happen along the way. It can turn out to be the perfect ending that people would imagine it to be, or reality can kick in and simply take me where it leads me.
No comments:
Post a Comment