I asked Him for happiness, and He gave me my awesome family and friends. Thank You for giving me so much. I don't know what I did to deserve all this. It's the best gift I could ever get.
Thanx so much for the 20 people who celebrated my 20th birthday with me. You guys made my heart smile. I loved every moment of it. I loved all the fun/interesting gifts I got...but all that will never compare to every single person's presence last night. I love you all!
Of couse I can not forget the ones who couldn't come but still remembered. You guys are special too!
And for those of you who didn't know about this, I prolly texted you but your fone's too losery to not get the text. Sux to be u. JK I love you too. You can mail my gift to my home addy thanx.
Twenty...or twenteen as my cousin said. So does that mean I'm not considered a teenager anymore? Demnit. I don't think I'm ready to sit at the old people table yet. I guess it's gona be more exciting when I turn 21. At least then I could legally do the stuff I'm doing now. JK. I'm a good girl. I'm mature enough to handle my life. So gotta go for now coz I'm ready to partaaaaaaay. Payce!
No comments:
Post a Comment