Friday, January 16, 2004

It's so amazing how semi-productive I've been this week, just coz it's only the first week of school and I'm still chillen like a villain. I know this quarter will be a fun-filled one because I'm gona be doing a whole lota fun stuff. Besides the funtoimes of my two asian am classes, econ, and management class, I'm gona be working on my new desk and office! I have a couch in here too if anyone wants to visit me! It can get quiet and lonely in here but I like the peacefulness sometimes.

My 9am-5pm everyday is basically school and work combined. At night comes the funner stuff...mondays is high school outreach for PUSO (ooh which reminds me that in my Management class, the director of the Career Center was giving us a talk about leadership and she mentioned how PUSO had awesome leadership and stuff like that), tuesdays is Liwanag (I'm excited for Spirit Rally), wednesdays is WYSE (me and this other girl will be preparing a class about STDs for our 6th-7th graders woohoo), thursdays is F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and fridays...who knows. I'm also gona be in PCN choir this year so woohoo. Yeahp, this quarter will be funtoimes all the toime.

I think I'm going home tonite. Again. It's a long story why I've been going home a lot lately, but I rilly dont mind because I like home nowadays. And I guess it's better that I go home a lot now coz I mite not be able to wen the quarter gets busier.

Woops time to go back to work. Boss needs me to go to the library. Payce.

No comments: