Thursday, February 26, 2004

I've been wanting to blog about this but I haven't been feeling blogg-y lately. But neways, two weeks ago in Liwanag we were talking about stuff that we would give up for lent. And my awesome family sister Vanessa said sumtin that made me think about my actions. She said sumtin like... it seems that everyone is always giving up this, or willing to stop doing that, blahblahblah. Wouldn't it be better if instead of "not doing" sumtin or "giving up" sumtin, everyone should "do sumtin"? Am I making sense? I thought it made perfect sense. People are usually focusing on the things that they would stop doing for lent. Well, what good will that do exactly? Wouldn't it be better if people actually DO sumtin that would make a difference? Just a thought.

Watched The Passion of the Christ with practically everyone last night after Ash Wednesday mass. It kinda weirded me out how they kinda made the movie kinda scary/creepy/suspense-y in the beginning. I guess it's just to set the mood for the movie. But that's not the important part neway so it doesn't rilly matter. I'm not very good with words, and I rilly don't know how to express the feeling I had after watching the movie. Let's just say if I was watching the movie by myself, I would be crying from start to finish. It did not seem like I was just watching a movie. It seemed like I was there to witness it and see the sacrifice He went through for me. I couldn't bare witnessing every single beating and torture. It was as if I wanted to tell them to stop but I couldn't. I guess I never fully realized His love until I saw all of that. It made me question even more why I deserve all that I have.

So newaysssssssssssssss...

I finally did the STD (now called STI or Sexually Transmitted Infections) class for my 6th-7th grade girls yesterday. My partner Fernanda and I prepared for that thing the whole saturday and I'm glad it turned out good. Yay for us! Thanx to Irene who helped me out when Fernanda had to leave. It was nice to see all the mentees have fun with the game we played. Even my shy little mentee was participating and I was rilly excited for her! It was just funnie how after hearing all about the scary stuff about STI's and how you can get them through their "partners", one girl asked "So we can't even hug?!?!?!" That was fun.

Wow this has been a perty long blog. And I thought I wasn't in a blogg-y mood. That's all I have to say for now. Been tired lately as usual so I may seem down n out sumtimes...but I guess it's coz of stress. And bitterness. Which I rilly should work on starting today. It's rilly hard when you're the bitterest person in this world. Aahhhh ionow. I need to stop. I need to let it go. I don't know how, but I'm asking for strength. That's all I'm asking.




No comments: