Yeah Santa Barbara! Goodtimes all the time with the PASS kids of course. It's weird how I never really realized how much they all meant to me till this weekend. They're just an awesome bunch of crazy kids who ALMOST made me cry this weekend (haha they were good tears though, good tears) but I just held it back because it's not my time to cry yet. Watch out when this year is over. That's when the tears will come. Haha.
Do you ever have those realizations about yourself that you, somehow, already know about, but on some level, you never really acknowledge it until someone points it out? No? Me either. Haha jk. I had one of those this weekend. I had interesting one-on-ones with some friends over the weekend and I was telling them about what's been going on in my life. It was interesting how they all said the same thing about how I am as a person. I felt like they knew me more than I knew myself. Which is both good and bad I guess. Good because I feel like the people I trust the most really know who I am. Bad because, well, I guess I don't know myself after all. It just made me think about a lot of things, and I get really sad when I think too deeply into things. That's another reason why I try hard not to think about things too much. But then again, not thinking about things that bother me is unhealthy. Because one day I know one day it will all build up and then I wouldn't know what to do. I don't know. Whatever.
So I didn't go to church this weekend coz of Santa Barbara. Not good. Mass has been a routine for me ever since I was little. The only reason why I would miss it is I absolutely can't go because I have to be somewhere over the weekend. I usually go to mass at home because I'm almost always home over the weekend. I kinda miss going to church at Interfaith because I really feel at home there. But either way, I know He's really present during mass. Liwanag retreat has opened my eyes (Wow irony right there. Get it? No? Okay. Haha.) to the beauty of the mass that I never really knew before. It's such a painful but beautiful thing. Man, I can't even describe how beautiful it is. Dude, yeah. No words.
Thank you for listening...again. You have no idea how much that means to me. No idea.
Roomie I haven't talked to you in soooo long. You know, our "talks". *sigh* I miss you.
I love my mommy. Haha. Sorry random.
Wow I'm getting pretty good at this blogging thing lately. Good for me.
Pics will come up soon!
I need to work now foreal. Payce.
No comments:
Post a Comment