I was never really good at affirmations. First of all, I never know what to say to the person. Second of all, I don't know how to react to anything said about me, good or bad. Lastly, sometimes I feel like it's more of a confrontation than an affirmation, and I'm never really good at confrontation either. I'm the type of person who keeps everything in, won't say a word about what's bothering me, until someone tries really hard to pry it out in me. There are some people who don't need to try hard to do that. But there's still others who need to keep trying until I finally say something.
Anyways...
Okai I admit it. I've always had trouble committing to anything. Which is funny when I think about it because I've always thought of myself as someone very reliable in anything that anyone asks of me. I guess I'm not? Or maybe being committed to something doesn't necessarily mean being reliable. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense right now. The reason why I don't commit to anything sometimes is not because I don't want to. It's because I don't want to promise anything and then break that promise later on if something comes up. This might only make sense to one person so I'm sorry if I'm not making sense right now.
Whatever...
So I seem to get myself in certain situations only to realize later on that I don't know how and why I'm in it. I want to think that I get myself in them for a reason, and hopefully those reasons are worth it. But I can't help but wonder why. There has to be something there that makes me want to stay. I hope I find that something soon.
I'm averaging four hours of sleep every night and it's not gud (even though I would still say "that's guuud"). I'm always late for my 9am class on MWF. How am I supposed to survive having an 8am class next quarter? I don't know. But I just have to suck it up and deal with it because that's what I do.
I haven't hung out with Liwanag people in a looooooooooooooong time. I feel a little detached just because I'm so caught up with everything else I'm involved in. I shall make up for it soon. I miss those kids foreal.
Friggin Pamela made me think about things that I didn't really care about before. You suck Pam. I don't think I can put it on here, but it just makes me wonder sometimes. Yeah pulling a Meechy. Hahaahaha.
My car is dying. Slowly but surely. Man. Now my parents are gonna blame me for it. But it was already dying in the first place. Dengit. Window adventures are always fun right Daniel? Dude, I was sad about that caramel empanada foreal.
Fatty fattness is all I see when I look at the mirror (And all I hear at home. Ugh.) Someone drag me to the arc please (*cough* David *cough*).
I think I need E4L and roommate dinner soon. It's been too long.
I realized that I have yet to break down the walls that I put up around me when it comes to relationships.
Blessed sacrament at Our Lady of Lourdes, you've been home for the past two weeks. Thank You.
Blog dedications are hot. Haha. Thanks for making me smile like this :D.
Congratulations to PASS for another successful Conference! We are way cool kids.
Chomp and Black Star Canyon night funtimes kids.
Thanks for an awesome (somewhat scary) Friday night David, Rone, Arnold. I lost a button from my shirt. Not cool. Maybe that's why I was super cold. Haha. I have a bruise on my left arm and I have no idea why. I think one of you guys might have caused it. Goodtimes, goodtimes.
Dude, pics coming soon foreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment