I think I'm gonna screw up my gpa this quarter. I just spent this whole week attempting to finish my paper (NOTE: attempting) so that I don't have to stay up late the night before it's due. Of course I ended up finishing at 4am, five hours before it's due. Yeah senioritis.
I'm done with finals on the last day at 3:30pm. So if you're done waaay before that, don't come near me until Friday at 3:30pm or else you will get hurt.
I will apologize in advance for not being able to come to the LA Marathon. I know I suck but I just can't afford to not study on Sunday. I'm so sorry! I will be there in spirit, cheering you on. I swear!
On Wednesday, my Tagalog kids did skits from the movie "Dubai". I was so proud and impressed I wanted to cry. Okai jk. But seriously. They all make me so proud. Talagang solid! Hahaha.
So I remember talking to a friend about opening up to people and telling them your problems, thoughts, feelings about anything. And I told her the reason why I don't open up to some people is because I don't think they would care about what I have to say anyway. It's not a diss to them or anything, it's just how I feel. I don't open up because I don't really think it matters to them if I do. And that's fine with me. Sometimes. Coz I already know who I could turn to when I needed them. I also realized that the ones who I don't really run to to tell my problems are the ones who are very open about their problems to me. I mean I'm thankful and flattered that they trust me with all that. But sometimes that's what holds me back from telling them about my life. I feel like I have to be the stronger one, the one who takes it all in and absorbs everything. Anyways...
I'm not going home this weekend coz it's finals week. I really like going home because I get spoiled at home. I also like spending time with the family because they always make me laugh. Even though they always call me fat. Haha. I love, love, love, love, love and did I say love, hearing my parents laughing when they're talking and making fun of each other. Makes me feel good to know that someday, when me and my sister are all "grown'd up", we know that they will be fine.
Random thoughts...
Apparently, I've been spoiled too much (not by my family). I guess I was. Not anymore though. And it sucks.
People bug me. I need to be more patient.
Instability scares me.
Wow I'm kinda broke.
Mmmmmmm ube ice cream.
I hate the rain.
I'm gonna end this post with a song that I thought I would never ever hear again after high school Mary's day. But No Joke sang it beautifully and I could listen to it over and over and over and over again. Amen. Haha.
Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed art you among women
And blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus formed in your faith
Ave Maria Alleluia
Jesus formed in your love
Ave Maria Alleluia
Ave Maria
Gratia plena
Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
Et benedictus fructus ventris
Ventris tuae, Jesus.
Sancta Maria
Mater Dei
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment