Monday, March 20, 2006

Kiss Me Kate with the E4L crew on Friday night and then In N Out. That was kinda weird since we didn't have our usual Denny's atmosphere with Omar. Anyways, got back to the apartment and helped Rona make Gazpacho for Pam's bday. It surprisingly went well. Good job Rone!

Saturday was homeless outreach. I wasn't gonna go to LA with them because I reallly needed to study, but they needed people and I thought, what's more important, missing a couple hours of studying or feeding a starving person on the street? And so I went. It's the same feeling every time. It was slap of reality in the face. It hurts and it's real. After that, I had the best date with the most beautiful person alive *wink*. Kalesa Grill and naptime. Who can ask for more? Thank you again, beautiful. See, our time finally came.

Saturday night, helped David cook Spanish Croquetas for Pam's bday. It was pretty good, despite the fact that it was still "cheesy" in the inside. Haha. But goodtimes, goodtimes. Went to Pia's for Pam's spanish bday dinner. It was sooooooooooo good. We had the tapas of course: calamari, croquetas, gazpacho, and this salmon on bread topped with breadcrumbs, and sangria. And then we had the oh-so-good paella. Then port wine with the brownie dessert. And last but not the least, churros con chocolate. Oh man. Dude. All of these was made from scratch btw. It was the best dinner ever. Man o man. Then we went to Pam's dorm for yet another surprise. Yay Pamela! Hope you had a good time you deserve it all! I love you. Didn't feel so good afterward so went straight to bed.

Sunday, went to noon mass, back to the apartment for lunch, attempted to start studying which kinda worked but not really. Too many distractions. And now, Monday, I'm at work, "working".

Finals week and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it because it's pretty much a chill week, but not really. I hate it coz, well, it's finals week. It just sucks because everyone seems to be done Thursday while I'm not. Dengit. I'm thinking of being in hiding this whole week. Just go far far away where no one knows where I am and then just pop out of nowhere when it's all over. Maybe that will push me to study. Eh wutever.

I'm sick.

I'm sleepy.

I'm tired.

But I'm alive. Yehey.

Wow this post is kinda blah.

Okai, I need to get my study on foreal. Payce.

No comments: