I graduated. Yay! It’s over. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I’m better now. Not completely, but I’m getting there. It just takes a lot of faith and hope for optimism. I think I’ll be completely good once I find a full-time job. But for now, being an RA for middle school kids is gonna rule my life and it’s awesome. When that’s over, moving back home is the next step. It shouldn’t be that bad. Trust me, I’ve thought this through and I know it seems like a big change but I won’t disappear in the face of the world. I’ll be around. I promise.
So I’m gonna pull a major Meechy starting here so if you don’t understand the underlying meaning of what I’m talking about, then that’s goood coz that’s exactly what I’m trying to do haha.
So, I had this game plan right. I had it all figured out. I told myself that I was in the place I’ve always wanted to be in, I have the right mindset, I have control, it’s gametime. I have my tools ready and everything. I even have a back-up. But then I realized, this is too easy. What’s going on? There has to be something wrong. Am I missing something? Yes. I still haven’t decided whether I want to play or not.
Oh the games that people play. You gotta love ‘em or hate ‘em. I think I hate them right now.
The bruise on my right arm is healing. That’s a good sign I guess.
I have new ones on my left arm though. I think it’s worse this time.
All the signs say go. Seven times since Saturday night to be exact. Everyone’s been telling me to go for it. I have all the right in the world to do it. Then why am I still hesitating? Maybe I don’t want to do it for the wrong reasons. Maybe I just don’t want to. But then again, it’s not gonna hurt to test it out right? I don’t know. Whatever.
Deborah Cox and RL are making complete sense to me right now it’s really not cool.
Happy Fourth of July kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment