I'm done. Or at least I think I'm done. Just when I thought I was at peace with it, it's coming back to test my patience once again. I don't even know why I bothered. I'm just really annoyed. Look who's talking. You know what, I'm done.
So anyways, I'm doing great! Having funtimes all the time with the crazy RA's and the Friday clubing crew. It's my last "free" summer so it's time to live it up right?
Yes, roommmate. New harmless fun. Good-new. Good, fun and exciting new. I likes. Dude, I have a story. I'll tell you when I come home. IF I come back home. Haha.
Edit: Okai, I just talked to you and so I don't have to go back home. HAHA.
Just for fun, this is for David, Angie, Joe, Dean, and John: I love Chemistry. I'm TA-ing Friday AM next week. I think I'm excited. I hate you guys. Haha.
Accents make a BIG difference haha.
This is the game of snaps. *snapsnapsnap*. Hot days like these make me a little cranky. *snap* Too bad I take it out on the kids haha jk. *snapsnap* Yesterday was a good day though =). *snapsnapsnapsnap* *snapsnapsnapsnapsnap*
Yes, I'm done. *snapsnapsnapsnap* *snapsnapsnapsnapsnap* Really. *snapsnap* For now at least. *snapsnapsnapsnapsnap* Come visit me at Rivendell 310. Keep it on the dl. *snapsnapsnap* Now. Go for it. No turning back now. *snapsnap* *snapsnap* Done. Yeah, I like them bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment