I never thought working with kids could be this tiring. But believe it or not, I'll definitely miss GSA when it's over. Despite the bratty and attitude-y moments from some kids, there's still good times of course. Oh kids.
I love the E4L crew with a passion. Dude, if we could all just move to New York we'd be Sex and the City. And yes, I would do it too.
I just typed up everything...and I mean everything that I've been wanting to say. And then I deleted it. Doesn't it suck when you have to "be vague" or "pull a meechy" just so you could kinda let out what you want to say without really saying it? Haha not really. It's funner this way.
Hung out with some people who I haven't seen in a while. It was really fun because it's been a while, except I really felt like I was out of the loop. I'm the stranger who doesn't really know what's going on with everyone. I'm the one who doesn't get the inside jokes or when the next time they're hanging out. I'm the one they have to explain stories to when they laugh about something I don't get. It made me really sad. I'm trying really hard to hang out with as much people before this summer ends. But I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
Two weeks ago I had a realization that I'm way too weak. So, I decided I'm just gonna stop. So I did. For a good two weeks. But now it's back. And I'm back from where I started. I think. But it's happening all over again. The cycle that never ends.
Dude, I seriously look like someone beat up. Haha I'm not kidding. Thanks for driving back with me. I just hate driving back at night by myself.
No, thank you. Not interested. Not sure when I'll ever be.
Shopping is the devil. Especially when you're sad. Hahaha. Seriously.
“The strength of women is the pretense of weakness, and the weakness of men is the pretense of strength”
Got to spend time with Him last week at the blessed sacrament. It was almost like He knew it was time for that talk because it was perfect timing. Thanks KJ.
Prayers for a friend and his family. Prayers all around for everyone who is going through hard times.
I'm kinda excited for the end of August =).
No comments:
Post a Comment