GOT BACK FROM UCI ORIENTATION WOOHOO!
July 11, Thursday
- got only 2 hours of sleep coz I jus luv my chatroom buddies sue, maria, chelle, keith, and bj haahaa
- woke up at 5am, left at 6 with chelle n my dad, got to uci, took my precalc test, saw jason n patrick
- chelle’s ate tricia and her bf mike took us to their place to chill, chelle’s ate berly took us to in n out
- me n chelle took id pics, chilled, saw mad and sidney, then checked in our dorms yaaay
- chelle n I were in different dorms (which was perty gud rite chelle? U have to admit it was better that we were separated) GO OTERO! GO NINTERO haha
- Met a lot of interesting people, and cute anteaters. Maaan I luv my staff people
- My roomie Stephanie was cool, she was 20 but she looked like she was 12.
- Had interesting convos with these cool people who im so thankful I met. Jeanette and Colleen were my girls. Theyre perty cool people.
- Me n chelle wandered late that night looking for a computer with aim. Haha jk. But man was I was dying of aim deprivation I swear.
July 12, Friday
- breakfast with fun people, then academic counseling (that was torture), picnic at the park (with fun games of course)
- academic counseling once again. Met a new friend who is undecided too but wants to major in ics too. Yay we mite have same classes together.
- Basically chilled with cool people till the talent show
- Talent show: anteaters are awesome. Theyre a bunch of talented and funny people who know how to entertain yayay.
- Dance at the plaza woohoo funtimes with my dorm people and of course freakydeaky chelle.
July 13, Saturday
- Dint rilly sleep coz we played hella fun games: the animal game, stick game haahaa, mafia, cross dressing game, sexual position game. Sounds like funtimes haa
- We were basically waiting till sunrise so we all went up the parking lot and chilled aww that waas fun.
- Thought I could take a one hour nap so I could eat breakfast, but noooo I overslept and missed breakfast. Damn.
- Closing. Went back to dorms and had an awesome experience. It was almost like mini kairos I swear. The touch game did touch my heart. Ill never forget that game.
- OOOOOOOOOTERO!
- Yay for the coolest staffers – man I forgot some of their names. Haha but lets try this: Hian, Shelby, Katie, R, Beat, Josh, Nick, and the sexiest ones, my group leaders Thao and Rachel. YAY! Theyre the nicest and the best leaders one could have. They made me feel at home, and that I was truly part of the group. Theyre one awesome group of people I luv them all.
- Checkout time. GOODBYE EVERYONE! DON’T FORGET THE SPOP REUNION!
- sue n shar picked me n chelle up. Aww I missed my girls. Ate at islands
- the ride home was fun for me n chelle coz we catched up on our sleep. Sue n shar we need those pictures that u said u took damn u. haha.
- Man o man I miss laffin w/ maria. Mariaaa u know wuts funner? Telllin ur story live.
- Dropped of shar then chelle. Then my house. Then me n sue went to the mall and then marketplace to chill n eat.
- Chelle called tellin us to come over n bring her food. Sorry no panda for u chelle, it was all sue’s fault.
- Bj n keith were there too so we had funtimes in our almost complete live chatroom (maria was the only one missing)
- Keith has the coolest car n radio wahaa wutupwutupwutup
- Got home, dint get in trouble woohoo (yeah coz that’s how much my family misssed me)
July 14, Sunday
- had to go to church t 9am at omgc. Maaan I need sleeeep I swear.
- Saw bj, but no keith. Tsk tsk major negative points for him, but major points for bj coz we chilled the whole day with my sister. Went to santa monica beach, (kinkyness all over damn) ate at mr. Noodle at westwood (thanx sister!), and diddy riese (yes I wasted my ice cream sandwich im sorry), and then went to rodeo to try and avoid getting food coma (and some more kinkyness of course).
- Went back to omgc to drop off bj coz he left his car there
- Got home, took a nice nap, and then fun bonding times with mi familia si.
Random thoughts:
The whole orientation experience was great. I rilly did not wana go at first. I got there with the feeling of “not wanting to be there”. I was scared, felt sad, and wanted to go home. But then immediately that first night of orientation, I met the coolest people. We were all jus chillen and we all started getting to know each other. That was cool. So the second day I woke up and felt good. I decided that its up to me if I want to make this orientation fun for me or not. I realized that if I want to make the best out of that experience, I should make an effort to make it as awesome as I want it to be. I woke up with a positive attitude, and jus seized the day. So the next couple of days was awesome. Ill admit, it did feel like I was there for one whole week. But I had fun. On the third day, I guess I was excited to go home. But it was jus so weird how I felt like I was leaving that place for good, wen rilly, im gona be back there in two months. The last activity just amazed me. I havent felt that much loved in a while. It was amazing.
The nice lunch with sue, shar, and chelle was nice. Its nice to see familiar faces once again. Sue n shar, u guys will have funtimes at orientation too. Don’t worry about it. U will if u want to. Trust me.
I realized that college is a whole new different world. It’s a whole new different experience, far away from high school and far away from home. I hate changes. Im bad at dealing with changes, or anything that has to do with it. I don’t like starting from scratch. Ive gone thru it before, and im scared that my first year in collge would be hell. But then, I also realized that if I don’t, at least, make an effort to just give it a try, then I rilly will be experiencing hell. Its up to me if I want college to be fun or not. I will if I want it to be. So I decided, that I will make it funtimes all the time. Yes I will haha.
It’s nice to be back home. I luv seeing familiar faces once again, and jus kickin it with funfunfun people. Especially today. That was funtimes all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment