This week has been an eeeh one. Ive been bumming around, goin to summer school, and then sleeping the whole day. That was nice. Hahaha. But yeah, I got time to jus chill and do nothing and think of nothing. That was cool. Man I duno wut else to say. Ooh except today was funtimes for me. I got spoiled by my mommy todaaaay woohoo. I got me some clothes of course…and guess wut else?!? A fone! Woohoo finally! Yeaah that was the highlight of the day.
Oh and I ran into two of my immac girls today too. Alisha and Christine woohoo. Aaww I miss my girls. It was nice running into people I havent seen o talked to in awhile. And even though I havent seen maureen in a while, its nice to know that’s she’s never bored at SLO waahhahaha funtimes all the time buddy.
To bel and shar….aww u guys I thought my dad was gona stop to let u guys ride but then I guess not. Lol I felt bad. Soweeeee.
Welcum back suuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee and bj!
I wana change my template gggrr. But itll take me awhile to fix it. Im too layzee. Eh wutever.
No comments:
Post a Comment