This week started out perfectly, just becoz I got to chill with my girls yesterday. Okai lets have a recap so that its easier…
- got up at 7:30..took a shower
- started cooking at 8am for the meeting haha
- bj came and gave me fun stuff from his trip
- we go to class and he sat in woohoo
- we go back to my house and fought with sue about parking
- 6 of us chilled for awhile, ate, saw a flip movie
- bj n me go pick up mari at togo’s
- so we finally started the sharing --> funtimes. I luv my girls.
- Left to eat at islands
- Got home and dint get in trouble woohoo
Even though maria was present through speaker fone for a while, we still missed her. But all in all, the kickback was fun. Its just nice to catch up with wuts happening with everyone else yah know. I wish all of us girls the best of luck in our lil “journeys” in life. heeheeee
So today was fun too. Bj picked me up after school and we jus chilled at home.
Basically, ive been a happy girl these past few weeks. I mean, life hasn’t been all perfect or nething like that. But its been good. I guess those of you who know wutsup with me might be thinking, “of course she’s happy…why would she not be.” Well yah that’s true. Im having fun this summer. That’s wut summer’s supposed to be neway. I jus wana have some funtimes before we all go off to college, out into the real world. I just wana make some fun memories to remember yah know. That’s all I want. But neways, I just wish everyone who’s been goin thru a lot of ish can find a way to have funtimes this summer. I know its hard to be optimistic sometimes. Well all the time actually. I find it hard to do it myself. But I guess its jus a matter of attitude. As I always say, if u wana have funtimes, then ull find a way to have funtimes. That’s all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment