Tuesday, September 03, 2002

It's my turn...

DArkB L u esmOKE: Oh well !
imatpazwithdish: sux to be u
DArkB L u esmOKE: What sucks to be me ?
DArkB L u esmOKE: Whatever it is must be pretty damn desperate
imatpazwithdish: huh?
DArkB L u esmOKE: There was no subject to your predicate in the sentence "sux to be u"
DArkB L u esmOKE: So I assumed it was "it"
DArkB L u esmOKE: And I asked, "What sucks to be me ?"
imatpazwithdish: wut the heeznuts
DArkB L u esmOKE: Ha, who can't think philosphically and deeply now ?
imatpazwithdish: thats not philosophically
DArkB L u esmOKE: But it's pretty "deep"
imatpazwithdish: ohmahgod
imatpazwithdish: the subject was u
imatpazwithdish: not it
DArkB L u esmOKE: "U sux to be u ?"
imatpazwithdish: "u" must be "pretty darn desperate"
DArkB L u esmOKE: No I was talking about YOUR sentence "sux to be u"
imatpazwithdish: um me too
imatpazwithdish: "it sux to be you"? is that wut ur saying
imatpazwithdish: it isnt a subject
DArkB L u esmOKE: Yeah, and I'm asking "what sux ?"
imatpazwithdish: YOU
DArkB L u esmOKE: No !
imatpazwithdish: yes
DArkB L u esmOKE: "I can't sux to be me !"
DArkB L u esmOKE: OMG
imatpazwithdish: yeah coz its, "you suck like a duck"
DArkB L u esmOKE: Aye !
imatpazwithdish: yeah das rite
DArkB L u esmOKE: Of course I do

No comments: