Monday, September 02, 2002

Real random thoughts….

- three weeks left before I leave this house
- maureeeeeen should try to have funtimes at her house for once
- two more weeks of losery cress days
- I breakout wen I sleep late
- My sister is the best
- White music is great
- I miss Sue…Sue should party hard
- I have my addictive snake moments
- Malls shouldn’t close early on weekends
- Maria should have more fun 5 hour convos
- Scrap books are fun to make
- I like the britney cd (yikes)
- I love len for tagging my board 3 times in a row
- I can live in Michaels or Barnes and Nobles
- Christine needs to tell me wuts goin on w/ her
- People should try goin to other places and not crowd in venice beach
- Chelle should sleep early for once
- I love green tea
- Karaoke with cousins is always fun
- Bel should tell me wutsup with her =)
- Im broke
- I don’t know wuts happening with Shar n Mari
- I wonder when sclub will be ONE foreal
- I cant live without ac
- Sanrio is the best place to buy cute useless crap
- Bj n Keith have too much fun together
- I luv my parents despite the shit they give me
- Im lucky to be alive
- This three day weekend sux
- Cuban food seems too garlicky for me
- Passions is gay
- I need to sleep now

Enough random thoughts for today. More to come later.

No comments: