THIS IS THE BLOG I WROTE FRIDAY MORNING...
I woke up this morning thinking about what today will be like. I looked out the window and saw how beautiful it was outside. I thanked God for that. I thanked him for the pretty sun, the cool air, and the nice breeze. I realized that I have taken for granted those simple things in life that I should be thankful for. I realized that life can be as simple as knowing that tomorrow will be another day that may be as beautiful as today.
I woke up this morning and told myself not to worry. Everything will be okai. The past week has been both fun and sad. I just cant believe that summer is rilly over. It’s been the best summer ive had so far, and i duno how im gona deal with all the changes that have been happening, or will happen. But wutever happens, i know i’ll get through it. It’s been perty hard, but life is never easy neway. When i feel like hell, i jus cry it out. Then after that i feel somewhat better. I guess that’s good. But i’m getting perty tired of crying...i duno wen it’ll stop.
I’m moving out this sunday...woohoo. I guess I’m excited, but not as much as chelle. Which scares me a lil bit, but I’m sure i’ll be fine. I promised myself that I’ll try to have funtimes with all the new people ima meet, becoz if I dont, then im jus gona be a losery bum. And I don’t want that.
This has been a random blog. I suck. I cant rilly think straight rite now. Well when did i ever think straight neway. Wutever. Tomorrow will be just be another day. Hope it will be as perty as today. It better be. I need sumtin to cheer me up. Tomorrow will be another long losery day for me. But I know “tomorrow”, i’ll be happy again, becoz funtimes arent over yet. The sun better be shining again.
No comments:
Post a Comment