Age of 1st real kiss: 14
Band you are listening to right now: Sonicflood
Crush: OH MAN
Dad's name: Cesar
Easiest person(s) to talk to: The old roomates I guess
Favorite ice cream: GREEN TEA! and choc chip cookie dough, anything with brownie
Gummy worms or gummy bears? worms all the way baybee. unless the bears are chocolate covered
Hometown: Manila, LA!, Northridge...I can't pick one. You pick.
Instruments: Trying to learn guitar. I don't have it here with me though. I'm sad.
Junior high: Poveda. It's actually grade 7. Haha. Yeah Philippines.
Kids: 2-4
Longest car ride ever: Hmmm...vegas? Yeah I haven't been on a real road trip. I had the longest bus ride though. 12 hours going to Santa Cruz, and another 12 hours going back. That hurt.
Mom's name: Fe aka Pepot
Nicknames: Cress, Cre, Pssst, Hoy, Sis, Insan, Casin, Crek, Cre-Cre
One wish: World peace.
Phobia[s]: heights, car accidents, shady people on the street
Quote: Happiness is a journey not a destination.
Reasons to smile: YOU
Time you woke up today: 10am
Unknown fact about me: I was in the hospital for a couple weeks when I was 7 and I had no idea what was wrong with me because they never told me.
Vegetable(s): Anything tempura. Salad veggies. I used to like squash so much when I was little that's why I have good eyes.
Worst habit: sleeping late and complaining how tired i am all the time
X-rays you've had: Hmmm.
Your least favorite person as of right now? That's not right haha
Zodiac sign: capricorn. erogenous zone: knees. wut the heck is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment