Monday, June 06, 2005

All along the road less traveled, I have crawled and I have run
I have wandered through the wind and rain until I found the sun
The watching eyes asked me why, I walked this narrow way
I will gladly give the reason
For the hope I have today

I am blessed, I am blessed
From when I rise up in the morning
Til I lay my head to rest
I feel You near me
You sooth me when I'm weary
Oh Lord, for all the worst and all the best
I am blessed

Blessed
by
Rachel Lampa



I'm not very good with words, so that's pretty much everything I want to say right there. I want to say so many things but I can't put it into words. Right now, all I could really say is thank YOU.



"I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay."

No comments: