Tuesday, June 28, 2005

To the dearest roomate...

This is two days late because even though it's summer I'm still on procrastination mode. So here is my attempt to say I'm sorry that this blog burfday shoutout is late, and part one of your gift is not ready yet. It will be I promise. I just need to "check with my accomplishments".


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
MICHELLE MAE ESPIRITUSANTO OBUSAN!!!


I only have one wish for you. But I can't say it here coz it won't come true. Well I can't say it ever because it won't come true. So you'll never know what my wish is for you. Do you wana take a guess? But if you guess it right I can't tell you coz it won't come true. So then just shuttup. jk!

Neways, this weekend is hardcore partytoime my friend. Get ready. It's gonna hurt a little bit, but don't worry it's a good sign. Haha. I promise I will give you part one of my gift soon mwah I love you!

No comments: