Monday, October 24, 2005

Awesome awesome past week! It was my chill week believe it or not, since I only had one test and one essay to do. And I was quite productive the weekend I was here so I didn't have to do much the whole week. This week though, is not gonna be so chill. Even though my boss isn't here for the whole week (come visit me! SEI room 226!) she left me a bunch of stuff to do. Two midterms and Tagalog tests to correct. So fun!

Last Thursday I was studying for my stats test on Friday. But of course, what did I do after? I went to D&B's for Pia's birthday. Awesometimes. Haha. Thanks Pam and Rob for driving! I did okai on the test. I hope. If I didn't, then oh well. My bad. Then on Friday went to Octoberfest for a little bit, chilled with the homies, cooked chicken for the homies, and then went to Knotts Scary Farm for the first time ever. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, but then maybe it was coz there were too many people that night. I had my scary moments though so goodtimes. Got home home preeeeetty late. Like 5am late. Thank god parents were already sleeping. I don't think they heard me come in. If they did I wouldn't have seen the light of day. Thanks again Jeff!

My whole weekend was semi-productive. I was so tired from Friday night I couldn't really function the rest of the weekend. But it's all gud coz I needed it before it gets crazy this week. Yaaayuh.

I've been having identity issues. I mean cultural identity. I would blog about it but I don't think anyone would understand. I mean I don't even understand what's going on with me. I'm so confused. Haha. Ahh wutever I'll blog about it when I could actually articulate it.

So I was talking to Christine about the cycle that I'm so tired of going through. You know, the cycle. When it happens, it starts messing with your head. You think it's something, but then it's really nothing. I hate that. Why should I even bother starting? Why, Cressa, why?!?!? So dumb.

Oh btw roomates, another one of my highs last night was our highs and lows talk. I love you guys.


So to make this post a little bit more longer and pointless, here's a survey:


1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My hair. I go ooooh when I just woke up coz I like my hair when I just woke up. After I wash it it's bo-ring.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Five dollahs. I don't like carrying cash so that's a lot of cash for me.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST":
Chest?

4. Favorite planet
The earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
My sister

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
It's called digital signal and it goes...tananannnanananaanananaanaannn. And then there's a moaning sound in the end that goes uuuugggh. I'm serious.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Light blue AE sweater that I got from roomate Christine.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yes, dumb girl.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing:
Moss. (Wannabe Rainbows from Target).

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. Even when I'm reading.

11. What do you think of the person who posted this before you?
I've seen roomate's first and she's aaaaayt.

12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
Oh was I not supposed to?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Prolly watching tv with Rona and David. Or chillen with them outside. Or having fun roommate talks. I forget what time those things happened.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"i dont know where she is but eryone said dat the flier says ht starts at 7 but ders no end time"

15. Do you click on pop ups?
No, but my mom does.

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Apparently it's....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhmmmmmmm.

17. Who told you they loved you last?
My mommy

18. Last furry thing you touched?
I guess I would have to say my panda too.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I have this disposable camera that I've had for two years now and I've totally neglected it since I got a digital. Sorry hi-tech.

20. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
None

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I've enjoyed 14, 18, 19, and 21 so far.

22. Your worst enemy?
Carbs.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Liwanag first meeting of the year.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You don't be stupid too."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
A million bucks. I need a cool new sweater and jeans. And a car. I've always wanted a truck. A big one. And Carolina Herrera Sexy 212 perfume. Hey, it's almost Christmas! Wishlist will come soon. Oh and of course I need money to buy all my loved ones presents. I don't think I've had any major regrets. Actually, maybe I do but I wouldn't really call them regrets. They're life experiences that I've learned a lot from.

26. Do you love/like someone?
Yes.


Oh btw I updated my pics.
www.photos.yahoo.com/cressa_dot_com
New pics: Dale's Bday, D&B's with the homie, Pia's Bday


See ya later kids.

No comments: