Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to update on was my hair. So I cut my hair. Short. Really short. Shorter than what I wanted. Shorter than the picture that I showed her. Damnit. But it's growing though! I could feel it! And yes Christine, it would be just the perfect length when it's time for senior portraits...I hope. I miss my long hair. My girly hair. It's like a part of my girliness was taken away from me. Bwahaha oh man okai I'm stopping right now.

I've always liked Welcome Week. Some people would say otherwise, but I enjoy it because it's when I see most people who I don't usually see during the school year. It's like one big happy reunion before school starts. Gotta love it. I also got to meet new faces and make new friends and meet people from my old school! That was exciting. It's also a week of anticipation before all the first meetings of clubs and organizations. Which makes week one exciting for me too.

Speaking of first meetings, the first meeting for Liwanag was awesome of course. I was actually really excited and that was the one thing I looked forward to that Tuesday night of week one. Meeting and getting to know fresh new faces who share the same passion and faith as I do...what more could I ask for? Thank You.

PASS's first meeting was also great. I was a little overwhelmed by the number of people who were there. Not that I wasn't expecting that many people to come out, but yeah actually I wasn't expecting that. Haha. I thought it turned out pretty well, considering the turnout of our paid members. Dude. Awesometimes. Good job my babies I'm so proud of you all. Bonfire was of course goodtimes all the time. Thank you to everyone who came out and showed support I love you all.

I had a heart to heart at the bonfire with a really good friend of mine, and he made me realize a lot of things that I have always known but have avoided for the past year. It's not the first time the subject has come up, but hearing it again from someone else makes me think about it more. It just seems like there is only one way to handle it, but in reality I don't even know if I would be able to handle it.

A very wise friend once told me, "That's a good step. It's a good step towards moving on with your life. That's exactly what you need." I agree. It is exactly what I need. The question is, is it what I really want?

No comments: